28 Jul - Swim Week 2015 Recapp’d
New York Fashion Week may be cool, but everything’s hotter in Miami – especially Miami Swim Week! #FreeSwim was a huge success this year. We hit 10K followers on Instagram, we made new friends and most importantly, we gave you and your crew a good time! Check out the highlights below:
1. It wouldn’t be Miami Swim Week if you didn’t swim in style. Freehand Miami teamed up with these trendy designers for pop-up shops by the pool.
2. Shout out to Slap N’ Tickle for taking over the backyard for the perfect weekend kickoff on Friday.
3. Oh, and we had drinks. Don’t forget the drinks.
4. We hooked up our partygoers with henna tattoos.
5. Everyone came dressed to impress in their best swim suits.
6. There were poolside games…
7. How about those Shaker #eeeeeats.
8. We slayed the pool float game.
9. We celebrated Onia at their after party at 27.
10. On the final day of Swim Week, we celebrated National Ice Cream day and cooled off with sweet treats from Azucar and Eccolo Pops. Our friends over at Leblon showed up and topped off our scoops with some cachaca.
Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated #FreeSwim with us! See you next year….