Our Mission on Hygiene
A Message To Our Freehand Family
Many things have changed over the past few months, but one thing remains the same: we want to continue creating safe experiences for everyone – socially, but also in terms of comfort and hygiene; which means we’ve adopted some new guidelines to get you back to the business of enjoying your time in our properties.
We have kicked off a partnership with Lobster Ink, a division of Ecolab to develop comprehensive guidelines for our staff in order to protect you. All of our team members have now completed their Rebound program to safely welcome you back again. To read more on this program visit https://lobsterink.com/rebound/
These trainings and the following practices have been implemented so that everyone in our properties can always feel safe - because in heavy times like these, we believe safe is very sexy. To get a better idea of some ways we’ve adjusted our standard practices, continue reading below:
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities.
- Staff wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves.
- Hand sanitizer is available in guest accommodation and key areas.
- Property team members are fully trained and certified by ECOLAB.
- All hotels are now certified by World Travel and Tourism Council as Safe Hotels.
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, using cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus.
- All rooms are deep cleaned for 24 hours after check-out.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently during the day.
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Physical distancing rules are in place throughout the hotels.
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas (Front desk and food and beverage areas)
- Cashless payment is available.
- In our shared accommodation, we ensure distancing adheres to local authority guidelines.
- Food and beverage is adapted for Grab and Go purchase.
- Your smartphone is the key--CHECK-IN ONLINE
- Help us to keep you and our employees safe and avoid crowded areas.
For more information please visit our FAQ section on the website.
Wishing you all good health.
Your Freehand Team