Senior Sales Manager - Freehand New York
A very unique & exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Sales Manager with a well-rounded hospitality sales background to join our Freehand New York Sales team. We are looking for a result driven, passionate sales professional who has the drive, determination, and hunger to seek out and win new business whilst raising the profile of the Freehand brand. If you have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience & be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground-breaking, lifestyle & hospitality brand – Generator Hotels.
ABOUT FREEHAND NEW YORK
Located in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, Freehand New York is housed in the former George Washington Hotel—once home to many storied writers, musicians and creatives. Designed by Roman and Williams and featuring custom-commissioned artwork by Bard College students and alumni throughout, we’re revitalizing the artistic community in a historic NY neighbourhood. Conveniently situated in the Flatiron District, Freehand New York has a vibrancy that starts with the guests in the rooms and public spaces and is complemented by the locals frequenting the George Washington Bar and Broken Shaker rooftop Bar, enjoying the regular events and activations. It’s this energy that sets Freehand apart in the city, and it empowers the team working at the property just as much as it does the guests passing through.
NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB
– Manage a portfolio of accounts, maximising opportunities for all both properties
– Pro-actively seek out, take ownership and continually deliver new business opportunities across key market segments
– Build long term, commercially beneficial relationships within your market
– Understand, develop and follow company and sales specific practices
– Spend time with customers supporting their accommodation, F&B and event needs
– Represent the company at key industry events
– Report in a timely, consistent and professional manner on account and personal performance
– Collect, review, analyse market and revenue data in order to plan and execute strategic plans
– Plan, organise and manage a proactive and efficient business sales calendar
Naturally this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
WHAT’S IN YOUR DNA
– Commercially savvy with a proven background to spot business opportunities
– A strong negotiator
– Organisational and prioritisation skills in order to meet strict reporting deadlines
– Strong team player with an enthusiasm to learn
– Good communication skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
– Hands-on attitude, with attention to detail
YOUR ROCKSTAR EXPERIENCE
– Experience in the Hospitality Sales across various business segments is strongly recommended for this position.
OUR GLOBAL BENEFITS
– Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
– Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to $1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made
– Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
– Ideas Award – Quarterly award to double gross basic salary for 1 month to employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
– 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
– Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members (we operate in 18 locations across Europe & US so your next holiday is sorted)
– Social events and celebrations calendar
– Various employee recognition schemes
– Online learning tools
LOCAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
– 8 holidays
– Two weeks vacations per calendar year
– 5 sick days & 2 personal days
– Medical + Dental + Vision (subsidised contributions)
– Voluntary AD&D/Life
– Commuter Benefits
SO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE YOU?
That’s cool. Send us your application in English. If you’ve got questions call us, or check https://freehandhotels.com/ or our social media pages.
Here you may well find the answers to life, the universe and everything, including why there are no penguins at the North Pole. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send resume to: email@example.com